Chinese government scholarship-bilateral program
Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
Age and degree requirements for applicants:
- Applicants must be a high school graduate and under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs.
- Applicants must be a bachelor’s degree holder and under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Applicants must be a master’s degree holder and under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Applicants must be a second year student or above or hold a bachelor’s degree and under the age of 25 when applying for general scholars.
- Applicants must be a master’s degree holder and under the age of 40 when applying for senior scholars.
- Applicants must be a high school graduate and between the age of 18-50 when applying for Chinese language programs.
2. Full scholarship covers: Tuition; Accommodation; Medical insurance; Stipend：(Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month; Master’s students / general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month; Doctoral students / senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.)
3.Supporting categories, programs and instruction language
Supporting category: The Bilateral Program supports undergraduate students, graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars. Please consult the dispatching authorities of your home country for the categories available.
Programs: Click bachelor, master’s, doctoral programs for more
Instruction language: Chinese
4. Where and when to apply
Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country between early January and end of March. Please consult the dispatching authorities for the specific deadline of each year.
5. Other requirements
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org