Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- Applicants must:
Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs.
Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs.
Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
1.2 Academic qualifications and Chinese language requirement:
- Chinese language proficiency. All of our programs are taught in Chinese; therefore, we require you to have a certificate of HSK4 (or above) and that you are fluent in oral Chinese.
- Academic qualifications. A minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
2.Coverage of the scholarship
Full scholarship covers tuition; accommodation; medical insurance; stipend (undergraduate students: CNY2,500 per month; master’s students: CNY3,000 per month; doctoral students: CNY3,500 per month.)
Partial scholarship covers one or some items of the full scholarship.
undergraduate students, postgraduate students
Undergraduate programs: Materials shaping and control engineering, Electrical engineering and automation, Automation, Mechanical design, manufacturing and automation, Energy and power engineering, Civil engineering, Process equipment and control engineering, Chemical engineering and technology;
Postgraduate programs: visit https://sie.lut.edu.cn/degree-programs/
5.Where and when to apply
Apply to Lanzhou University of Technology between early January and end of March.
6.WHAT DOCUMENTS WILL I NEED?
(1) Application Form for Foreign Students to LUT (president scholarship & self-funded applicants)/Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (Chinese government scholarship applicants)
(2) Scanned copy of notarized highest diploma. Chinese / English translation is required for texts other than Chinese and English; prospective diploma recipients must submit official documents issued by current school to prove current student status or expected graduation date. Once admitted, you are required to present the original diploma upon registration.
(3) Scanned copies of notarized transcripts. Chinese / English translations is required for texts other than Chinese and English; Prospective graduates can provide current transcripts when applying. After being admitted, you need to submit the complete transcripts upon registration;
(4) Scanned copy of passport homepage
(5) Study plan/ Research proposal
(6) Letters of recommendation from at least two professors/associate professors
(7) Certificate of no criminal record
(8) Scanned copy of valid Foreigner Physical Examination Form
(9) Scanned copy of valid HSK4 or above certificate
(10) Acceptance letter from a supervisor (if possible) Click to download
(11) Publications (if possible)
(12) Integrity Commitment Letter Click to download
List of Application Documents for Undergraduate Students Click to download
List of Application Documents for Postgraduate Students Click to download
7.HOW TO APPLY?
- Choose the program and check if you have the necessary entrance qualifications.
- Apply online by visiting Home_留学中国 (campuschina.org) (Institute code: 10731; item category B)
- Attend an online interview.
School of International Education
Lanzhou University of Technology
730050, 36 Pengjiaping Road, Qilihe District, Lanzhou, Gansu, P.R.China
Coordinator: Ms. Cui Lihong Ms. Guo Yufeng
Tel/ Fax: +86-931-2757776