Chinese Government Scholarship-Silk Road Scholarship
DECLARATION: Lanzhou University of Technology has NEVER authorized any agency or individual agent to recruit Chinese government scholarship students.
SUPPORTING CATEGORIES, PROGRAMS AND INSTRUCTION LANGUAGE
Supporting categories: undergraduate students
Programs: Process Equipment and Control Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Automation, Automation, Mechanical Manufacture and Automation, Energy and Power Engineering, Material Forming and Control Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Technology
Language of Instruction: Chinese
Full scholarship covers: Tuition; Accommodation; Medical insurance; Stipend：CNY 2,500 per month
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Applicants must be a high school graduate under the age of 25.
WHERE AND WHEN TO APPLY
Apply to Lanzhou University of Technology between early January and April 15th.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1. Online application
Log in http://www.campuschina.org (Institute code: 10731; item category B) to fill out the online application forms and upload supporting documents.
Documents you should prepare:
(1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship(written in Chinese or English)
(2) Notarized highest diploma
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official documents issued by their current school to prove their current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
(3) Academic transcripts(in Chinese or English)
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
(4) Photocopy of passport homepage
(5) Study plan
(6) Certificate of no criminal record
(7) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
(8) Photocopy of HSK3 or above
Step 2. Applicants who pass the initial review will receive an email for a WeChat interview. During the interview, we’ll look at the applicant’s Chinese proficiency, basic knowledge of the major as well as overall performance.
- You do NOT have to mail hard copies of the documents to the school.
- Please pay close attention to your email for more updated information.
School of International Education
Lanzhou University of Technology
730050, 36 Pengjiaping Road, Qilihe District, Lanzhou, Gansu, P.R.China
Coordinator: Ms. Cui Lihong Ms. Guo Yufeng
Tel/ Fax: +86-931-2757776