chinese language program
We provide elementary, intermediate and advanced Chinese language courses for international students. The medium for instruction and communication at LUT is Chinese. Thus, it is mandatory that all students learn to speak and write Chinese to get well-prepared for major study and help them have an easier stay on campus and in China.
Key components of the one-year intensive classes include:
- Comprehensive Course
- Speaking Course
- Listening Course
- Reading &Writing
For perspective undergraduate students, it is mandatory to pass HSK4 within the one-year intensive classes, a pre-requisite for studying any major in the university and for graduation. For graduate students, we require a HSK5.
All the teachers in the HSK research team have rich experience over the years in helping students with the HSK preparation. You will learn the latest and the most useful testing techniques created by the HSK teachers.
When to apply: all year round
How to apply
Step 1. Complete the online application form (please visit http://gjsjy.lut.edu.cn/member/login.do) and upload supporting documents. Pay the application fee and upload the remittance receipt through the application system.
Step 2. Submitting hard copies of the documents:
- Application Form for Foreign Students to LUT
- Notarized highest diploma
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by their current school to prove their current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Notarized academic transcripts
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Photocopy of passport homepage, visa and residence permit (if available)
- Certificate of no criminal record
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Bank statement
- Hard copies can be presented or mailed to School of International Education, LUT. See mailing address at Contact us.
- All documents shall not be returned.