PRESIDENT SCHOLARSHIP OF LUT
1. About the scholarship
Applicants can apply for President Scholarship with a HSK 4 with no less than 200 scores. The scholarship covers tuition; accommodation and a stipend of CNY 1,500 per month (totally 10 months).
Fees to be paid: textbook fees and insurance fee.
The scholarship is subject to an annual review. From the second year on, the scholarship is decided based on performance and academic results of the previous year.
NOTE: Fees for books and insurance are not included in the scholarship.
- Supporting categories, programs and instruction language
Supporting Categories: undergraduate students and graduate students
Programs: Click bachelor, master’s, doctoral programs for more
Instruction language: Chinese
NOTE: Those who failed to meet Chinese language requirement are suggested to attend one-year Chinese language program on self-funded basis at LUT. Once proved to be qualified in Chinese language proficiency and annual academic review, he/she will be preferably considered for the scholarship.
- When to apply
Apply between early January and the end of June.
- How to apply
Step 1. Complete the online application form (please visit http://gjsjy.lut.edu.cn/member/login.do) and upload supporting documents. Pay the application fee and upload the remittance receipt through the application system.
Step 2. Submitting hard copies of the documents:
- Application Form for Foreign Students to LUT
- Notarized highest diploma
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by their current school to prove their current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts(written in Chinese or English)
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Photocopy of passport homepage, visa and residence permit (if available)
- Study plan (undergraduate students)/ Research proposal (graduate students)
- Letters of recommendation from at least two professors/associate professors (graduate students)
- Certificate of no criminal record
- Photocopy of valid HSK 4 Certificate(200 scores or above)
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Step 3. Applicants who pass the initial review will receive an email regarding Skype interview. Please send us your nationality and passport number to Skype ID: study_282. During the interview, we’ll look at the applicant’s Chinese/English language proficiency, basic knowledge of the major as well as overall performance.
- Hard copies can be presented or mailed to School of International Education, LUT. See mailing address at Contact us.
- Documents shall not be returned.