PRESIDENT SCHOLARSHIP OF LUT
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- Applicants must:
Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs.
Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs.
Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
1.2 Academic qualifications and Chinese language requirement:
- Chinese language proficiency. All of our programs are taught in Chinese; therefore, we require you to have a certificate of HSK4 (or above) and that you are fluent in oral Chinese.
- Academic qualifications. A minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
2.INTRODUCTION TO the scholarship
Applicants can apply for President Scholarship with a valid HSK4. The scholarship covers tuition; accommodation and a stipend of CNY 15,000 per year. The scholarship is subject to an annual review. From the second year on, the scholarship is decided based on his/her overall performance and academic results of the previous year.
undergraduate students, postgraduate students
5.Where and when to apply
Apply to Lanzhou University of Technology between early January and end of June.
6.WHAT DOCUMENTS WILL I NEED?
(1) Application Form for Foreign Students to LUT
(2) Scanned copy of notarized highest diploma. Chinese / English translation is required for texts other than Chinese and English. Prospective diploma recipients must submit official documents issued by current school to prove current student status or expected graduation date. Once admitted, you are required to present the original diploma upon registration.
(3) Scanned copies of notarized transcripts. Chinese / English translations is required for texts other than Chinese and English; prospective graduates can provide current transcripts when applying. After being admitted, you need to submit the complete transcripts upon registration;
(4) Scanned copy of passport homepage
(5) Study plan/ Research proposal
(6) Letters of recommendation from at least two professors/associate professors
(7) Certificate of no criminal record
(8) Scanned copy of valid Foreigner Physical Examination Form
(9) Scanned copy of valid HSK4 or above certificate
(10) Acceptance letter from a supervisor (if possible)Click to download
(11) Publications (if possible)
(12) Integrity Commitment Letter Click to download
(13 )Financial guarantee letter Click to download
List of Application Documents for Undergraduate Students Click to download
List of Application Documents for Postgraduate Students Click to download
7.HOW TO APPLY?
There are four steps to follow.
- Choose the program and check if you have the necessary entrance qualifications.
- Apply online by visiting https://lut.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx
- Pay the application fee
- Attend an online interview.