SINO-US SCHOLARSHIP (DEGREE PROGRAM)
DECLARATION: Lanzhou University of Technology has NEVER authorized any agency or individual agent to recruit SINO-US scholarship students.
Applicants must be an American citizen and be in good health.
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- Applicants must be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs.
- Applicants must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Applicants must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
Tuition; Accommodation; Medical insurance;
Stipend: Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month; Master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month; Doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month
4. Supporting categories, programs and instruction language
Categories: undergraduate students and graduate students
Programs: click bachelor, master’s, doctoral programs for more
Language of instruction: Chinese
5. Where and when to apply
Apply to Lanzhou University of Technology between early January and early April.
6. How to apply
Step 1. Online application
Complete the online application form (please visit http://gjsjy.lut.edu.cn/member/login.do) and upload supporting documents.
Log in http://www.campuschina.org (Institute code: 10731; item category B) to fill out the online application forms and upload supporting documents.
Documents you should prepare:
(1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship(written in Chinese or English)
(2) Application Form for Foreign Students to LUT
(3) Notarized highest diploma
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by their current school to prove their current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
(4) Academic transcripts(in Chinese or English)
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
(5) Photocopy of passport homepage
(6) Study plan (undergraduate students)/ Research proposal (graduate students)
(7) Letters of recommendation from at least two professors/associate professors (graduate students)
(8) Certificate of no criminal record
(9) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
(10)Photocopy of HSK3 or above for undergraduate programs and HSK4 or above for graduate programs
Step 2. Applicants who pass the initial review will receive an email for a WeChat interview. During the interview, we’ll look at the applicant’s Chinese proficiency, basic knowledge of the major as well as overall performance.
- You do NOT have to mail hard copies of the documents to the school.
- Please pay close attention to your email for more updated information.