SINO-US SCHOLARSHIP (DEGREE PROGRAM)
DECLARATION: Lanzhou University of Technology has NEVER authorized any agency or individual agent to recruit SINO-US scholarship students and we only collect an application fee of CNY 400 which can be refunded after registration
Applicants must be an American citizen and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- Applicants must be a high school graduate and under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs.
- Applicants must be a bachelor’s degree holder and under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Applicants must be a master’s degree holder and under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Scholarship coverage:
Stipend: Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month; Master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month; Doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month
- Supporting categories, programs and instruction language
Categories: undergraduate students and graduate students
Programs: click bachelor, master’s, doctoral programs for more
Language of instruction: Chinese
- Where and when to apply
Apply to Lanzhou University of Technology between early January and early April.
- How to apply
Step 1. Online application
Complete the online application form (please visit http://gjsjy.lut.edu.cn/member/login.do) and upload supporting documents. Pay the application fee and upload the remittance receipt through the application system.
Log in http://www.campuschina.org (Institute code: 10731; item category B) to fill out the online application forms and upload supporting documents.
Step 2. Submitting hard copies of the documents (in duplicate)
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship(written in Chinese or English)
- Application Form for Foreign Students to LUT
- Notarized highest diploma
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by their current school to prove their current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts(written in Chinese or English)
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Photocopy of passport homepage
- Study plan (undergraduate students)/ Research proposal (graduate students)
- Letters of recommendation from at least two professors/associate professors (graduate students)
- Certificate of no criminal record
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Photocopy of HSK3 or above for undergraduate programs and HSK4 or above for graduate programs
Step 3. Applicants who pass the initial review will receive an email for a Skype interview. Please send us your nationality and passport number to Skype ID: study_282. During the interview, we’ll look at the applicant’s Chinese/English language proficiency, basic knowledge of the major as well as overall performance.
- Hard copies can be presented or mailed to School of International Education, LUT. See mailing address at Contact us.
- All documents shall not be returned.